- Engineered for the future: 50% lighter and 2x stronger than brass
- Outperforms nickel-plated brass on every level
- Uniform wall thickness + proprietary assembly techniques = reliable and consistent velocity, 0.93 fps standard deviation (see SST Independent Test Report)
- Ejects cool to touch
- Made in the USA
- Leatherhead Bullets uses the Hi-Tek Supercoat products on all of their projectiles. The Hi-Tek Supercoat is a heat set coating developed specifically for commercial bullet casters to provide reloaders with a cast bullet that performs better than traditional cast bullets. When applied properly, the Hi-tek Supercoat molecularly bonds to the lead alloy. This completely encapsulates the entire projectile in a protective shell that is self-lubricating. This proprietary coating contains no Moly or PTFE’s. This is not powder coating.
- The benefits of using Hi-Tek coated bullets are many. Hi-Tek coated bullets have no messy wax lubes that gum up your reloading dies and bullet feeders. There is significantly less smoke than traditional wax lubed cast bullets. A fully coated bullet also reduces your exposure to lead on your hands, and in the air.
- Caliber: 9MM
- Bullet Weight: 125 Grain
- Bullet Style: Round Nose Leatherhead (Color can vary)
- Case Type: Shell Shock
- Ballistics Information:
- Muzzle Velocity: 1036
- Muzzle Energy: 298
- Powerfactor: 129